Due to the volume of orders, please allow 3-5 days for processing orders. Depending on the product please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Refund, Returns and Cancellation Policies:
These issues must be handled through email. Email email@example.com
Orders can be cancelled without fees if they have not been processed yet. We will gladly accept returns within 30 days, provided the item is in new or like-new condition. We will only issue a refund or send a replacement as needed once the item has been received in our warehouse. Consumable items are not returnable once they have been opened. However, we will accept a return for any unused and unopened consumable item. You WILL be subject to manufacturers restocking fee on all returns. All items must be returned in their original packaging along with all accessories, parts, and instructions manuals that were shipped with your original order. Our 30-day return policy starts from the day your product is received. We need to have the return package postmarked within 30 days of the date that your item was delivered (regardless of what date the product was first used). Note: If we receive your item back in our warehouse and it does not meet our return policy terms, then we will not issue you a refund or send you a replacement. Such a return also will not be sent back to you. Along with your return, be sure to include the following: Your order number and/or your complete name, address, and email address RGA (Return Goods Authorization Number) should be mentioned outside the box. A detailed explanation regarding your reason for returning the item(s) Information about whether you would like a refund or a replacement Refunds will appear on your credit card statement within 10 business days. Refunds for those who have paid via check or money order may take up to 3 weeks to arrive. CincyPerformance.com will reimburse you for your actual shipping costs if the item arrived damaged or defective, or if you were shipped an incorrect item due to a mistake on our end. We are unable to reimburse you for service fees charged by third parties, such as Mail Boxes Etc. Otherwise, shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
Rules to follow when ordering a hood:
YOU MUST READ AND UNDERSTAND THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING THIS HOOD
Special Instructions For Hoods:
1. When the hood arrives, and BEFORE the driver leaves, inspect the box for freight damage and remove all the necessary packing materials to inspect the "bare" hood for freight damage. If there is any sign of freight damage, the customer needs to REFUSE the shipment . Make sure you repackage the hood in the box with all the original packing materials. Contact us afterwards and we will make arrangements for you to receive another hood free of charge once the freight insurance claim is processed. If a customer does not thoroughly inspect the hood at time of delivery and later finds freight damage, NO CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES can be submitted. No exceptions.
2. All hoods must be dry fitted on the car PRIOR to any paint of body work. This is to ensure that the hood does not have any manufacturing defects and fits the vehicle properly. Any hood that has been painted or has body work done to it cannot be sent back under warranty. No exceptions.
3. All warranty claims for defective hoods (poor workmanship) are through the manufacturer in California. Digital photos will have to be submitted prior to a warranty claim. Once reviewed, an RMA # will be sent. If the hood is defective once inspected, a replacement will be sent out at no cost to you. If a hood is found to not be defective, the customer will be responsible for paying ALL freight charges. Some vehicles may have been in accidents and the fender and bumper lines may no longer be in alignment. This is the customers responsibility to correct and hoods cannot be returned for this reason.
5. Shipping is non refundable. Hoods are not returnable.
6. Manufacturers warranty is 30 days against defects.
7. All hoods were test fitted to work with the factory air intakes and accessories. No guarantee of fitments with aftermarket parts installed.
8. All Fiberglass hoods will require some surface preparation prior to painting. This may include heat curing the hood, filling pin holes, block sanding and primer surfacing to ensure the hood looks as good as possible. No aftermarket fiberglass hood will ever be as perfect as an OEM hood as they are hand laid. There will always be minor flaws. Ensure you allow for this when estimating costs with your body shop to install and paint your hood. Always take your hood to a ship that is FAMILIAR with working with fiberglass or you may received excessive body shop charges or poor workmanship.
9. All hoods are for off-road use and may not meet OEM safety requirements. Hoods pins are not required for installation but are recommended for maximum safety. The buyer assumes all risk associated with the use of these hoods.
BY FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS HOOD YOU ACCEPTING THE TERMS LISTED ABOVE AND ARE BOUND TO THE RULES